Well, I’ve been insanely busy at uni… which goes towards explaining it somewhat.
- Written two essays, with a minimum word count of 1800 words. One was on early medieval queenship and the other on the political situation in England in the 1650s. Those required a lot of work.
- Started work on a third essay – yay?
- Wrote some articles for student newspapers and been involved in an interview with a journalist on students’ views about a topical local issue.
- Attended my second college ball, one of the biggest events of the year!
- Creative Writing soc meetings.
- Time with my friends of course.
Busy, busy, busy! I’ve still been writing daily as my NY Resolution says, even if it is only a little bit, but I haven’t had the time to focus on the blog — it’s been a case of write or blog and I know which one is more important to me, even if i do love blogging.
Slightly awkward cropped image of me towards the end of the night, probably after 4am….